|18 Oct 2019||Talk – “From Pedals to Petrol” (at Kennet Valley Hall)|
|26 Oct 2019||Open Day – Winter Work Open Day|
|23 Nov 2019||Open Day – Winter Work Open Day|
|29 Nov 2019||Film – “The Secret Spitfires” (at Market Lavington Community Hall)|
|6 Dec 2019||Talk – “An Evening of Victorian and Edwardian Entertainment” (at the Old School, Market Lavington)|
|7 Dec 2019||Open Day – Winter Work Open Day|
|10 Jan 2020||Talk – “Living on a Nuclear Submarine” (at Marlborough Town Hall)|
|18 Jan 2020||Open Day – Winter Work Open Day|
|31 Jan 2020||Talk – “The Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland Railway: The Best Way to See Snowdonia” (at Kennet Valley Hall)|
|15 Feb 2020||Open Day – Winter Work Open Day|
|30 Jun 2020||Outdoor Theatre – Macbeth by the Handlebards|
|11-12 Jul 2020||Crofton’s Splendid Summer Steampunk Steaming 2020|
|18 Jul 2020||Outdoor Theatre – The Importance of Being Earnest by the Handlebards|
|4 Sep 2020||Outdoor Theatre – The Comedy of Errors by the Handlebards|
(1) Ticketing for The Tempest is through our production partners, The Handlebards
(2) We offer free entry to the Engine House and free tours on Heritage Open Days but donations to the Kennet & Avon Canal Trust are invited.
(3) On some special event days the admissions ticketing point will be at the site gates, reflecting the amount of activities in the grounds in addition to the Engine and Boiler Houses. Therefore access to the Crofton Grounds, Café and Shop will require a ticket. In 2019 there will be no unticketed access to the Grounds, Cafe and Shop on for the Steampunk event on 27 & 28 July 2019 and Annual Passes will not be valid.
Terms and Conditions for Special Event Tickets
Tickets for Special Events at Crofton Beam Engines are issued on the following terms and conditions:
1. Tickets for Special Events are valid only for the Event, the number of person(s) and the date(s) stated on them, and are non-refundable. All visitors to Crofton, including members of the Kennet and Avon Canal Trust, must have a ticket to gain entry to any part of the site during a Special Event.
2. During your visit you must retain your tickets safely for production on demand by our staff.
3. Although we will endeavour to ensure that there is no change to our advertised arrangements for the Event, we reserve the right at our discretion to alter these arrangements without notice. We will always make our best efforts to inform people of any change.
4. In the unlikely event that, for reasons outside our control, the whole Event is cancelled, we will attempt to contact you (by email to the email address provided in your order) in advance. We will also endeavour to rearrange the event at a future date. Tickets will automatically be valid for entry to a Special Event advertised as being a rearrangement of the cancelled Event.
5. The right to admission to an Event is reserved by the Kennet and Avon Canal Trust. Taking health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at our reasonable discretion, we may refuse to allow entry to our premises, or remove from our premises any person that fails to comply any reasonable instructions that we (or our staff or third parties instructed on our behalf) may give to visitors from time to time.