Following the latest government recommendations regarding Coronavirus /
Covid-19 we have taken the decision to delay our opening of Crofton for the
summer season 2020.
We anticipate that Crofton will be closed to the public until at least the end of July, which means our Steaming Weekends are cancelled together with other planned events both on and off-site
We don’t know exactly how long this will need to last but we are assuming it will be at least until the end of July